It's official! After the Ofsted inspection on the 8th and 9th November 2016 we have been judged as a GOOD school in all areas!
We pride ourselves at Rough Hay Primary School as being a very caring school community. We put the children in our care first and endeavour to create a pleasant, secure and happy environment where the children can achieve their best. We aim to generate a caring and positive school community which offers respect and opportunity to all.
At Rough Hay we provide a quality education for children aged 3-11 years. We offer the children a wide range of learning experiences and after school activities.
If you would like to find out more about our school please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a visit. I will be more than happy to meet you and answer any further questions you may have concerning our school. I hope that you find our school welcoming and that it will offer you and your child a well-rounded education. I look forward to meeting you and your child in the near future.
Latest Rough Hay Events
- Reception workshop25Jan2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ Reception classroom
- Chinese New Year- Year of the Rooster.29Jan2017
- National Storytelling week30Jan2017
9:00 am - 03 feb, 3:15 pm
- Penguins - Parent Workshop31Jan2017
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm @ Classroom
- Robins Parent Workshop02Feb2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm @ Classroom
- Yr 4 trip to The Houses of Parliament06Feb2017
Making Law tour and workshop
- School Council Meeting08Feb2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am @ In School
- Academy Improvement Committee Meeting13Feb2017
5:45 pm - 6:45 pm